Sustainability We are very aware of our impact on the environment, and try to operate our business as sustainably as possible.
- Our cutting machines use water to cool the blades, we recycle this water as much as possible
- The template boards we use are unfortunately not reusable so we send them to a local company in Howden that recycle them
- We keep paper waste to a minimum, only printing documents when absolutely necessary. All of our paperwork is kept digitally, and we ask customers to complete forms online.
- We try to use as much of our materials as possible, turning offcuts into chopping boards and selling larger pieces to individuals
- Any waste we do have is taken away by a local builder who uses it for rubble
- All our machinery is kept well maintained and serviced to extend their life and keep them running efficiently
- Several of our suppliers have created new products that are made using recycled glass and other materials
- We source products from a supplier that uses renewable energy and recycled water
- Our office supplies are recycled where possible, and we buy in bulk to reduce our carbon footprint
- We use low-energy lightbulbs and ensure that all equipment is turned off at night and on weekends
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2022 C&J Stonemasonry Ltd.